– The International Center for Training and Quality of Services (CTQS) was established as a specialized institution in providing technical and administrative support, necessary to empower educational, health and industrial institutions, as well as other service institutions to ensure effective implementation of quality management and operating systems, enabling them to provide services of the highest quality, according to international integrated systems of Quality Management.
– CTQS has a keen eye on international partnerships, through our extensive protocols with quality and training centers in USA, Canada and Saudi Arabia, and via transcending our knowledge and expertise to different areas of the world; soon CTQS will be celebrating the opening of its overseas branches in Oman- a launch point towards the Gulf, Mali – Covering French-speaking West Africa- and Sudan, being our launching point in Africa. Moreover, and with a vision of expansion inside Egypt, our Alexandria Branch will soon be launched to cover the whole West Delta area.
– In addition, the center provides training programs for the development of human resources, through a number of programs provided by experts in their respective fields, offering institutions a necessary competitive edge in today’s markets.
Training CTQS Halls
CTQS is equipped with two up-to-date training rooms, the first is dedicated to lectures and presentations, while the second is specifically designed and fully equipped to host workshops, all with the aim of creating a suitable and comfortable learning environment to enjoy your training experience at CTQS. The halls are equipped with the following: Data Show, Interactive Smart Board, Video Cameras (for recording sessions) and Comprehensive Sound System (Microphones and Speakers).
CTQS wide range of services includes the following:
- Providing technical and administrative consultancy in the field of quality management systems and accreditation of educational, health, industrial and services institutions in general.
- Providing technical support necessary for the establishment of quality management systems for institutions and other bodies.
- Carrying out feasibility studies for the establishment of integrated educational institutions (Universities, Institutes, & Schools)
- Designing and implementing training and human resource development programs, and providing services of assessment and measurement of training effectiveness and impact.
- Offering management and technical consultations in the fields of human resources management and the development of organizations.
- Organizing and holding conferences, seminars, as well as academic and practical workshops.
- Providing strategic planning, training systems and applications to different institutions and organizations.
- Preparing and implementing management information systems (MIS).
- Establishing training and qualification centers to support human resources development and institutional capacity-building in the areas of training, quality assurance and sustainable development.
- Collaboration and sharing of experiences with local, regional and global institutions.
This brochure offers a full review of our training programs, divided by fields of profession, yet we recommend you visit our website for updates on our upcoming programs presented by international figures in their fields.